zaterdag 10 november 2012

Let's see (and read): Safe Haven


Yeah, I know, another Nicholas Sparks book. And another Nicholas Sparks movie. But they are so nice! These are the only books I want to read, taste, smell and write in English. Just kidding, but you have to go with me, Niccie's books are amazing! After The Notebook, The Last Song and The Lucky One again a wonderful story: Safe Haven. The review:

When a mysterious young woman named Katie appears in the small American town of Southport, her sudden arrival raises questions about her fits. Beautiful yet unassuming, Katie is Determined to avoid forming personal ties until a series of events draws her into two reluctant relationships. Despite her reservations, Katie slowly begins to let down her guard, putting down roots in the close-knit community. But even as Katie begins to fall in love, she struggles with the dark secret That still haunts her. . . 
(www.bol.com)

I just started reading the book and I watched the trailer. I'm so curious about the movie! In the trailer you already see the connection between Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel, I love it ..

Do you even feel like in this movie? And would you read the book?

With love,

M



Geen opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...