zondag 29 juli 2012

Vacation: Scheveningen



Scheveningen is the place to be for the best beach bars, the nicest beach and lots of nice people. Especially with sunny weather this is really a heaven on earth! Delicious wines on a terrace, fine food and live music while you're louching on a soft bed. I had never been in Scheveningen, at least not beyond the harbor, but really love it here! I'm staying in Scheveningen for a week with my girls. We have rented an apartment, a short distance to the beach. Unfortunately, the weather is not as amazing as last week, but today we were lucky and the sun was shining! So lovely! I took my laptop with me, so I will try to continue blogging. How is your holiday? Or are there people who still work hard and look forward to a sunny holiday?

With love, 

M




1 opmerking:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...