donderdag 25 oktober 2012

Yellow sunshine

Hi sweeties!

Today I went shopping with my boyfriend and I succeded big time! Of course I will show you my shopping items soon, for now a little outfit inspiration with a yellow blouse. I bought one and I am so in love with it! With it I got brown ankle boots, just like these Christian Louboutins, only a lot cheaper! The it-bag can not be missed in this whole picture, I found it at modemusthaves.com. This one is definitely on my wish list!

Blouse - Orangebag.nl
Pants - H&M
Ankle boots - Christian Louboutin
Rings - H&M

Do you like this oufit inspiration?

With love, 

12 opmerkingen:

Ileana zei

Love this look!!! The yellow blouse is gorgeous :D

xoxo

novelstyle.blogspot.com

OH! Don' forget to check my Anna Dello Russo at H&M GIVEAWAY :).

www.Anru.pl zei

nice look ;)

Sasha zei

I love a good yellow top. Like a beam of sunshine on you! ;)

Annina zei

amazing!:)

xx,A.

new post on:
www.smilinglamorous.com

www.facebook.com/AnninaSmilinglamorous

Always Maylee zei

Simple yet stylish. Love the yellow top!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Lily Fang zei

loving the boots! sure we can follow each other--let me know when you do so i can follow back right away!

Magdalena zei

Awesome look.

wanna follow each other? let me know on my blog.
kisses
http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

losaway zei

wow! beautiful look <3
xx

ADesign zei

Luv this outfit ^^

Gaby de Modacapital zei

Love this outfit, bag is amazing! :)
kiss

Sina zei

Great Look.
Come and visit my Blog:)

http://fashioncupcake-sinchen.blogspot.de/

Anoniem zei

Such a sunny outifit, love it ;)
Great blog, please visit me at: www.firstfloorapartment.blogspot.com and share your opinion ;)

Best regards,
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...