zondag 20 mei 2012

Instagram Diary: A lot of rain, but there he was: The sun!






1. I stood in the Hanze Magazine, they asked me some questions about Honor programs 2. Send this picture to my boyfriend when he went for a long work day, and I had nothing to do, hihi 3. My cat family 4. Davy, the only boy cat, isn't he pretty? 5. Rain, so on my couch with One Tree Hill season 9, candles and a cup of tea 6. Chocolate mousse, it says: Don't feel guilty, because you have a good hair day, today! Hihi.. 7. There he was, finally, THE SUN! 8. So an outdoor brunch with my step-dad, yummie! 9. Kemy is EK-proof, are you already? 10. Went fishing with friends, they were fishing, I created my own bouquet, love it! 

How was your sunny weekend?

With love, 

M



Geen opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...