zondag 13 november 2011

Book/Movie: De first day/One Day


I really wanted to have this book, when I first saw it, lying in the stores. That one must be a part of my bookshelf.
 Now a few months later, I still haven't read it. Last week I saw the film version comes out soon. I'm really curious, but I am such a type that wants to have read the book first. So my plan is to start with One Day immediately after my last exam next week! 

With love,

M

‘I can imagine you at forty,’ she said, a hint of malice in her voice. ‘I can picture it right now.’
He smiled without opening his eyes. ‘Go on then.’
15th July 1988. Emma Morley and Dexter Mayhew meet for the first time on the night of their graduation. Tomorrow they must go their separate ways.
So where will they be on this one day next year? And the year after that? And every year which follows?
One Day is a funny/sad love story spanning twenty years, a book about growing up – how we change, how we stay the same.


Geen opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...